Oversized, linen boatneck top with the perfect of drape.
Custom arm opening width can be indicated at checkout.
This top has an oversized drapey fit and hits at the hip. Please refer to the sizing guide or contact us with your measurements for additional assistance. Model is a US size 4 and 5’9″ and wears One Size Regular (OS).
Detailed Measurements for OS Regular:
- Center front length (from neckline to hem): 21" / approx 53cm
- Center back length from neckline to hem): 21.5" / approx 54cm
- Arm hole opening (circumference of the sleeve opening): 13.5" / approx 30cm
- Shoulder drop (length from neckline to sleeve opening): 14" / approx 35cm
- Neckline width front: 13.5" / approx 33cm
- Neckline width back: 14" / approx 35cm
- Waistline: 66" / approx 167cm
Wash in cold or warm water with like colors and tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry. Iron on medium to low settings or steam to remove wrinkles.
All garments are made from deadstock fabric to minimize the amount of the textile waste that end up in landfills. The white and slate blue linen is 100% medium-weight linen with the potential to be recycled at the end of its life. The cactus green linen is suspected to be a linen-rayon blend which is very breathable and has slightly more drape than 100% linen.
All items are made to order in Los Angeles and ready to ship in 4-6 weeks. Read more here.